Senior Legal Practitioners Vacancy At Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Department of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh invites application in the prescribed format for the post of Senior Legal Practitioners.
Name of the Post: Senior Legal Practitioner
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
- At least a high second class recognized LLB. degree of Indian University or an equivalent foreign qualiﬁcation and have put in at least 15 years' experience in the District Court or at the High Court
- All the relevant documents i. Xerox copy of Mark sheets & Degrees from Xth to LL.B. should be self—attested along with the experience certiﬁcate issued by the Bar Association 111d Registration Certificate issued by the Bar Council.
How to apply?
- Prescribed application form (Local) may be downloaded from the AMU www.amuregistrar.com.
- Duly ﬁlled in application form along with Demand Draft in favour of Finance Ofﬁcer, AMU, Aligarh / Cash receipt from SBI AMU Branch of Rs.500/— (cost of application form and prescribed fees non-refundable) and self—attested Xerox copies of documents, complete in all respects, mentioning the Mobile No. & E-mail ID (operational) be submitted in the ofﬁce of Chairman, Department of Law, AMU, Aligarh on or before 19.07.2019 during office hours (between 08:00 am to 04:00 pm and on Friday between 08:00 am to 12:30 pm).
- Incomplete applications or those received late shall not be entertained.
To Access Official Notification click here