Senior Legal Research Associate Vacancy At National Green Tribunal
National Green Tribunal invites application for the post of Senior Legal Research Associate on contractual basis in the National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench at New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Senior Legal Research Associate
Remuneration: Rs. 75,000/— per month
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LL.B. with knowledge of Legal Research, Court Procedures and Environment Laws.
- Candidate must be a law graduate with an LLB degree.
- Candidate with LL.M in environmental law will be given preference.
- Candidates with fulltime litigation/research experience in the field of
- Environmental Laws will be given preference.
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines such as 880 Online, manupatra, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw etc.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may submit their bio-data with the particulars in the enclosed format along with relevant documents to the "Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi — 110001 on or before. 11th May 2019 (5:00 PM).
To Access Official Notification click here