Senior Manager (Law) Vacancy At Engineers India Limited
Engineers India Limited invites online application for the post of Senior Manager.
Name of the Post: Senior Manager (Law)
No of Post: 1 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 90000-240000
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in law (full time) from recognized university/Institute in India with minimum 50% marks or CGPA / CPI.
- Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies)/ Legal Firm(s) of repute.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one years of experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates need to apply through the on-line registration system on the EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e http://www.engineersindia.com
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 10.05.2019 till 2359 hrs on 26.05.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here