Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad invites online application for the post of Senior Policy Consultant.
Name of the Post: Senior Policy Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 47-55 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Law graduate from premier law school with deep understanding on taxation and accounting regulations in context to commodity trade in India.
- Exposure in treasury role with banks will be an added advantage.
- Requires comprehensive understanding of the functioning of the gold trade. This would include a thorough knowledge about the current process with respect to importing gold, complete trade flow, the risk management practices followed by industry.
- Be able to effectively communicate this understanding to key decision makers through various medium.
- Equally strong understanding of global gold market infrastructure in some of the matured markets and put it in context to India.
- Should be able to work independently with less supervision.
- Minimum 20 years of experience
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are advised to Apply Online Only the latest by October 09, 2019.
- To apply online click here
To Access Official Notification click here