Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Research Associate Vacancy At The Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for its research work on WTO Dispute Settlement and Non-tariff measures like SPS-TBT issues, the Centre intends to engage Legal Researchers either at the level of Senior Research Fellow (Legal).The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Legal)
Emoluments: The Researchers shall be paid fixed monthly emoluments depending upon their qualification and experience as under:
- Senior Research Fellow having at least two-year experience: Rs.48,000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow having PhD Degree in Law: Rs.54,000/- per month
- LLB Degree/LLM Degree/PhD in Law with sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, Excel, Power Point].
- The candidate should have good command over English (spoken as well as written) and should have an interest in research activities.
- The candidates having experience in research on WTO issues particularly Dispute Settlement and Non-tariff measures like SPS-TBT issues in any reputed organization shall be preferred.
How to apply?
- Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply and send their CV by email to [email protected] latest by 7th May 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here