Teaching Vacancies At Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies
29 May 2019 3:33 PM GMT
Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Management Studies invites applications for the post of Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Teaching Assistants and Guest faculty in its "School Of Law".
Name of the Post:
- Associate Professor: Environmental Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Criminal Law
- Assistant Professor: Corporate Law including corporate finance, Criminal Law, including Law of Evidence, ADR, International Law, Investment Law including Competition Law, Law and Technology, Human Rights, Tax Law, Cyber Law& Cyber Security, Political Science, Economics and History, English.
- Teaching Assistant: IPR, Corporate Law, Civil Procedure, Legal Drafting, International Trade Law, Political Science, Economics, English, and History.
- Retired teachers below the age of 65 or practicing Lawyers (having more than two years of experience) may also apply for the positions of Guest Faculty.
How to apply?
- Candidate who fulfills UGC qualifications may submit his/her application containing qualifications publications and experience (if any) through our official e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 15, 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here