Thematic Lead (Policy & Law) Vacancy At National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences
26 Jun 2020 9:34 AM GMT
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences invites application for the post of Thematic Lead (Policy and Law) on contract basis in the Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled "National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care".
Name of the Post: Thematic Lead (Policy & Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,20,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of LLB degree
- At least 4 years' experience in directly working with children in difficult circumstances, in the areas of mental health/ protection/ welfare.
- At least 4 years in working with government and other systems of child welfare and related areas.
- Strong English oral and written skills.
- Good working knowledge of oral Hindi
- Evidence of training experience in child mental health and protection areas (for ICPS/ school staff/judicial personnel…)
- Experience in coordinating projects.
- Evidence of written work and documentation in the area of child mental health and protection
- Experience in program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Some experience managing teams
- Willingness to travel within the country
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending the following two documents ONLY to by email to email@example.com.
- A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position (in accordance with the essential criteria mentioned above)
- Please do NOT send degree certificates/testimonials or any other document at this stage.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, all work and related travel will be in accordance with health advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments.
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No. & Date, Position applied for; email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
- Interview will be conducted via Video conference and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. The last date for receipt of applications is 07.07.2020
To Access Official Notification click here