Ministry of Railways, Government of India invites application for the post of Vice-Chairman (Judicial) in the Railway Claims Tribunal.
Name of the Post: Vice-Chairman (Judicial)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A person shall not be qualified for appointment as the Vice-Chairman (Judicial), unless he, (a) is, or has been, a Judge of a High Court, or
- (b) has been a member of the Indian Legal Service and has held a post of Additional Secretary or any equivalent or any higher post for two years, or
- (c) has, for two years, held a Civil Judicial post carrying a scale of pay which is not less than that of an Additional Secretary to the Government of India, or
- (d) has, fore period of not less than three years, held office as Judicial Member in RCT Serving officers except High Court Judges will have to take voluntary retirement from service to take up the assignment in the Tribunal.
How to apply?
- Applications duly signed and completed by the candidate in the enclosed format should reach to Shri S.N. Jha, Under Secretary/SM/Railway Board, Room No. 211 A, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
- The last date of receipt of applications in Railway Board's office is 13.07.2020. While forwarding the application through proper channel, ACRSIAPARs, vigilance clearance and details of disciplinary cases etc., pending or contemplated, if any, may also be forwarded.
To Access Official Notification (Page 14) click here