Karanjawala & Co. recently promoted 6 Senior Associates to the designation of Principal Associates.
Here is the list of promotees:
- Tahira Karanjawala [alumnus of Amity Law School, affiliated with IP University (LLB) and Columbia Law School (LLM)].
- Vikas Gogne (alumnus of Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University)
- Saurabh Seth (alumnus of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies)
- Natasha Sahrawat (alumnus of Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University)
- Yojna Goyal (alumnus of Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
- Vivek Suri (alumnus of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies)
The Firm also promoted 10 Associates to the designation of Senior Associates.
Here is the list of promotees:
- Saloni Aggarwal (alumnus of I.L.S Law College, Pune University)
- Mridul Yadav (alumnus of Amity Law School, Noida)
- Aashneet Singh Anand (alumnus of Amity Law School, Noida)
- Bonita Singh (alumnus of Government Law College, Mumbai)
- Gudipati G. Kashyap (alumnus of Chaudhary Charan Singh University)
- Arjun Sharma (alumnus of Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University)
- Dheeraj P. Deo (alumnus of Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University)
- Yashvardhan Bandi (alumnus of National Law Institute Bhopal)
- Neha Khandelwal (alumnus of Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi)
- Apoorva Pandey (alumnus of University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU)
Founding partner Mr. Raian Karanjawala commented, "We are now a team of approximately 100 lawyers and most of the promoted principal associates and senior associates are our home-grown resources having an experience of more than 5 years. Their contribution and many years of service has resulted in them being accorded this distinction. I welcome them all for their new role and extend my best wishes."
Karanjawala & Company is an exclusive full-service litigation firm founded in the year 1983 by Mr. Raian Karanjawala and Mrs. Manik Karanjawala. The Firm presently operates out of three offices in New Delhi with 9 partners and approximately 100 advocates.
The firm has over the years come to dominate the litigation landscape in India and has serviced a wide variety of diverse clients from Prime Ministers to Captains of industry to the biggest corporate houses and the largest media companies. It is equally at ease handling the day to day cases of the ordinary litigant as it is handling the legal disputes of royal families.
Though historically its practice began with a predominant Supreme Court and High Court emphasis, it has today expanded in a manner which ensures that it has a presence in all the subordinate courts and tribunals in the National Capital Region (NCR) and its services are often enlisted to handle litigation on a pan–India basis. The Firm features in over 450 reported judgments of the Supreme Court and has filed and dealt with approximately 23,500 plus matters till date. It has till date been recognized as the No. 1 Litigating firm with over 150 awards.
Mobile: +91 9582144377 | Email: [email protected]