Call For Paper: Conference on Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes At Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh University is organizing a National Conference on Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes: Issues and Challenges on 28th September 2019.
Theme: Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes: Issues And Challenges
• The submissions shall consist of an Abstract followed by objectives of the Paper, explanation of legal provisions, case laws related to the topic, empirical analysis (if the empirical study is done), findings analysis which will be subject to anti-plagiarism check.
• The length of the Abstract shall not be more than 250 words and the research paper should not exceed 3000 words.
• The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the paper, author's name, designation, name of the Institution, email id, full address, and contact number.
• Co-authorship of maximum 2 authors per paper is allowed, however, registration has to be done individually.
• Abstract along with the full paper shall be reviewed by the panel of experts.
• Submissions should be sent by email to Seminar2019uils2[at]gmail.com
• Faculties/Professionals/Delegates: Rs. 1,500 (Co-Author: Rs. 1,000)
• Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 800 (Co-Author: Rs. 500)
• Registration fees have to be paid in Cash on the spot only. Moreover, no TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
• Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 10th August 2019
• Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 5th September 2019
• Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 15th September 2019
To Access Brochure click here