Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organizing an International Conference on Knowledge and Policy for Sustainable Development: Global Lessons and Local Challenges on September 25-27, 2019.
Submission Guidelines – Oral Paper
• Papers may be submitted here, in accordance with the following guidelines.
• All the submissions should be in MS word document.
• The references should be in the latest Springer (APS) style sheet.
• All submissions should be anonymous to facilitate a double-blind peer review and should contain an abstract (250-300 words) and keywords (4-5).
• The full paper is expected to be between 4000-6000 words, including all references and other items.
• The paper should contain the following headings: Introduction; Review of Literature; Methodology; Results & Discussion (Findings) and Conclusion.
• While submission, the author(s) may indicate if they would want to make a poster presentation if their paper is not accepted for oral presentation but can be accepted for a poster presentation.
Submission Guidelines - Poster Presentation
• The participants willing to make poster presentations may indicate the same while making their submissions.
• They have a choice of structuring their submission(s) as per the oral paper submission guidelines as above or as per the poster display guidelines as below.
• However, upon acceptance as a poster presentation, they need to structure the posters as per the following guidelines.
• A poster should be as self-explanatory as possible. It should be clear, structured, concise, and attractive.
• The proposal for a poster presentation should consist of an abstract (300 words at maximum) and an extended summary (1000 words at maximum, including references).
• Poster format should include the following headings: Introduction; Objectives; Material & Methods; Results & Discussion, and Conclusion.
• The images (clips arts, graphs, diagrams, and drawings) must be in high-resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
Registration procedure and Fee details
Early-bird registration rates:
• Students (Indian): Rs 1,500/-
• Faculty (Indian): Rs 4,000/-
• Industry (Indian): Rs 6,000/-
• Students (Foreign): USD 75/-
• Faculty and Industry (Foreign): USD 100/-
Regular rates (from 1st August 2019 to 31st August 2019):
• Students (Indian): Rs 2,500/-
• Faculty (Indian): Rs 5,000/-
• Industry (Indian): Rs 8,000/-
• Students (Foreign): USD 100/-
• Faculty and Industry (Foreign): USD 150/-
• Spot registration (only attend): Rs 2,500/-
• Full paper submission deadline:15th July 2019
• Early-bird registration deadline: 31st July 2019
• Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 16th August 2019
• Regular registration deadline: 31st August 2019
• Conference dates: 25th-27th September 2019
For any queries Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access brochure click here