Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organising an International Conference on Super Powers Dominion in Outer Space and Global Sustainable Development in collaboration with Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space to be held on 12th and 13th October 2019.
Who can apply?
• Academicians, Researchers, Lawyers, Scientists, and Students for various fields of expertise to share their Knowledge.
Theme: Emerging Issues & Challenges in Outer Space
• Space laws in the 21st century
• Future of outer space and IPR regime
• The jurisdiction in outer space
• International space law regime and environment protection.
• Race to conquer in outer space and its impact on the international polity.
• Outer space: militarization and privatization issues.
• Future of the outer space and race for rights on intellectual property.
• The sustainable use of outer space: complications and legal challenges to the peaceful uses and benefit to mankind.
• Need for domestic legislation on space law.
• Space Tourism: Future Prospects
• Investments made in outer space exploration and its effects on human development
• Commercialization of outer space
• Impact of outer space exploration on poor countries
• All manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of about not less than 500 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
• The Final Submission of articles shall be within the word limit minimum of 3500 to a maximum of 7000 Words (Inclusive of footnotes).
• Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three.
• All manuscripts should be emailed to the given email address: email@example.com
• 1000/- (For students)
• 2000/- (Research Scholars, Academicians, Corporates, Industries, NGOs and others)
• Abstract Submission: 23rd July 2019
• Selection of Abstracts: 25th July 2019
• Final Submission: 25th August 2019
For registration Click here
To Access Brochure click here