Christ University Law Journal invites submissions for the following:
· Special Issue on 'The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Legal Framework'
· Volume 10, No. 2: July-December (2021)
· Volume 11, No. 1: Jan-June 2022
Special Issue on 'The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Legal Framework':
· State Accountability and Responsibility in the times of Crisis
· Impact of COVID-19 on Centre-State Relations
· Impact of COVID-19 on Public-Private Health Sector, and Public Health Crises
· Rights of health care workers, including the right to personal protective equipment
· Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health and Adequacy of Legal Framework and Policy
· Employment Concerns and Rights of Migrant Workers
· Competition Law Concerns in times of COVID-19 Pandemic
· Gender Dimension of COVID-19 and rise in domestic violence
· Right to reproductive health care during times of crisis
· Impact of COVID-19 on service delivery in education and related challenges
· Impact of COVID-19 on Data Privacy and Protection
· Right to privacy and contact tracing during COVID-19
· Force Majeure and COVID-19
· Impact of COVID-19 on court proceedings
· COVID-19, natural disasters and environmental concerns
Deadline for Submission: September 30th, 2020
Volume 10, No. 2 July-December (2021)
Theme: Labour Law Reforms in India and its Implications
· Labour Reforms in India: Issues & Challenges
· Economic Perspective on Labour Reforms in India
· The Code on Wages, 2019: A Critical Analysis
· The Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code - Issues and concerns
· The Code on Social Security and informal sector in India
· Industrial Relations: Challenges
· Collective bargaining and the role of trade unions at the outset of labour reforms in India
· The Code on Social Security: Issues & Challenges
Deadline for Submission: December 30th, 2020
Volume 11, No. 1: Jan-June 2022
Theme: Imbibing Eco-centrism in Environmental Law: Scope, Challenges and the Way Forward
· Conceptualising Environmental Law and Governance: Issues and Challenges
· Differentiating Right to environment and Right of Environment
· Environment Protection: Evaluating Rights and Duties
· Extending the concept of standing
· Eco-feminism: An Analysis
· Deep Ecology - A panacea for environmental woes?
· Restructuring the environmental justice delivery system: Issues and Challenges
· Internalising customs and traditions into Environmental Law
· The interface between environment and ethics
Deadline for Submission: June 30th, 2021
All submissions should be made here.
The call for papers for the special issue can be found here.
The call for papers for Volume 10, No. 2 can be found here.
The call for papers for Volume 11, No. 1 can be found here.