Call For Papers: CNLU's Conference On IP & Sports [19th Apr]
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is organising a National Conference on Reach for Gold: Intellectual Property and Sports.
Date: 19th April 2019
Eligibility: Articles and research papers are from academicians, researchers, advocates, social activists and students pursuing law or any other academic degree.
- Patents Law and Sports Equipment
- Trade Marks and Sports Business
- Traditional herbs, Medicine and Sports
- Human Rights of Child and Sports
- Sports Industry and Law Firms
- Sportsperson-coach Relations
- Media Rights and Sports
- Sports Leagues (Commercialization)
- Sportsman's Endorsements,Brandings/Advertisements
- Sports Broadcasting Regulation in India
- Sports Governance through Control Boards
- Structuring Leagues and Organizing Sporting Events in India (Kabaddi as Traditional Knowledge now being structured as League Matches)
- The Emerging Jurisprudence of Athletes' Human Rights in India.
- Copyright in Sports Broadcasting.
- Design and Sports Garments
- Sports Laws and Judgments
- Sports University and Teaching
- Economics of Sports and Law
- Traditional-Cultural Knowledge
- Environmental Change and Sports
- Artificial Intelligence and Sports
- Competition Law and Sports
- MSME/Start-up/IP and Sports
- Students and Researchers: Rs 500
- Academicians and others: Rs 1,000
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 07.04.19
- Last Date for Registration: 10.04.2019
- Last date for Final Paper Submission: 14.04.2019
For further details, click here.