Call For Papers: Comparative Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Quarterly Vol 4 Issue 4,NLU Jodhpur
The Board of Editors of the Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ), NLU Jodhpur invite submissions for Volume 4 Issue 4. The deadline for submissions is March 24, 2019 (Sunday).
· The articles, notes and case comments must relate to the area of comparative constitutional law and administrative law.
- All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously. Once a manuscript has been selected for publication or has been published in the Journal, the author(s) must seek permission from the Editorial Board before publishing either partially or wholly elsewhere at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- The author(s) must inform the Editorial Board if the manuscript has also been submitted to another journal, website or forum at the time of submission of the manuscript. The Editorial Board must be notified immediately if an offer for publication from another journal, website or forum is accepted by the author(s).
- In relation to all disputes, the decision of the Editor-in-Chief shall be final.
- All correspondence must be via e-mail and should be addressed to the 'Board of Editors' at [email protected]
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- The submission shall carry the name, credentials and contact details (e-mail and contact number) of the author(s).
- The manuscript shall contain an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- The word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
- Articles – Up to 10,000 (ten thousand) words.
- Notes – Up to 4000 (four thousand) words.
- Case Comment – Up to 3000 (three thousand) words.
· Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 24th March 2019 (Sunday).
· The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to [email protected].
· The manuscript may be mailed in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
· The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention, 'Submission CALQ 4.4 | <Name of the Author(s)>'.
To Access Brochure click here