Call For Papers: Conference On Multidisciplinary Approach Of Legal Advancement; ICFAI University, Dehradun
Naraindas Centre for Social Development and Research in collaboration with Future Prospects and the ICFAI University, Dehradun presents the first edition of the conference on 'Multidisciplinary Approach of Legal Advancement of 21st Century with respect to Technological and Social Development'.
Who can apply?
· Students, academicians, bureaucrats, professionals, researchers, etc. from various fields allied subjects and multidisciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the conference.
- Constitutional Law
- Cooperative Federalism
- Social Sciences
- Technological Advancement
· Co-Authorship up to a maximum of three are allowed
· Authors may send their abstract at email@example.com
· The abstract should not exceed 350 words
· The soft copy of the research the paper must be submitted in doc./docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Research Paper Submission".
· A cover letter mentioning the title of the paper and the relevant sub-theme. Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of study, Name of the college/university, Professional Position with postal address, Email address, and contact number. The file name must contain the name of the paper. ("Name of the author" "Name of the research paper")
· Single authorship: INR 1000/-
· Co-authorship: INR 1500/-
· In absentia: INR 1200/-
· For attending the seminar: INR 800/-
For Academicians/Practitioners/Research Scholars:
· Single authorship: INR 1500/-
· Co-authorship: INR 2000/-
· In absentia: INR 1500/-
· For attending the seminar: INR 1000/-
· On the spot registration: INR 1200/-
Note: once the payment has been made, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to email@example.com separate registration to be done for co-authors.
· Last date for abstract submission: 31st May 2019
· Last date for final submission registration form and registration fee: 6th June 2019
· Date of the conference: 8th and 9th June 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
Convener: Dr. Navtika Singh Nautiyal (Assistant Professor, ICFAI University, Dehradun)
Student Convener: Sakshi Shivhare: 8770263513
Student Co-Convener: Kartik Sachdeva: 7986568097
To Access Brochure click here