Call For Papers: Conference On Technology And Law At ICFAI University, Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing National Conference on Technological Development & Changing Dimensions of Law.
- Interaction of Technological Development and Law.
- Technological Development and Human Rights.
- Cyber-crime and law.
- Technological Development in Criminal Investigations and Law.
- Biotechnology and Law.
- Technological Development and its impact on the Environment (Legal issues).
- Technological Development & IPR's Regime.
Who can apply?
- Research Papers/Articles and Case Studies from legal fraternity are invited for presentation in the National Conference. Communication of acceptance will be sent to authors for presentation.
- Co-authorship is allowed, but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee individually.
- The abstract and full-length paper must include Title, Author(s) Name & Designation, Name of the Institution of the Researcher, Mobile No., and E-mail address.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract and full paper.
- An abstract shall not be more than 300 words excluding title and keywords.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 3000 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard, rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to be understood by a reader.
- Paper in MS Word format with the subject "NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT & CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF LAW".
- The cover page must contain the name, nationality, e-mail, contact number, and the name of the College/University along with the address of the participants.
- In the case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of all the authors.
- Submission of abstract and full paper must be made to email@example.com
- A Delegate must submit the hard copy of his/her paper on the day of the conference, at the registration desk.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 co-authors but each author is required to register and pay the registration fee individually. Payment should be made by cash/ demand draft (any nationalized Bank)/ NEFT/ RTGS.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 1st April 2019.
- Last Date for Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 4th April 2019.
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 10th April 2019.
Before 6th April 2019:
- Students: INR 800
- Research Scholars: INR 1000
- Advocates/Academicians: INR 1200
After 6th April 2019:
- Students: INR 1000
- Research Scholars: INR 1200
- Advocates/Academicians: INR 1500
For any queries contact
- Mr. Avishek Raj, Organizing Secretary, National Conference 2019: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Sagar Jaiswal, Organizing Secretary, National Conference 2019: email@example.com.
To Access Poster click here
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration form click here