Call For Papers: Contemporary Law And Policy Review Volume 1, Issue 2 by NLU Nagpur
The National Law University, Nagpur, Contemporary Law and Policy Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, Bi-annual law journal, under faculty supervision, aimed at an interdisciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy related issues.
Who can apply?
Academicians and Professionals, Members of the Bench and Bar, Government Officials, Research Scholars, and Students.
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000-7000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The submissions must be the original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgement will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- The last date for submission is March 31, 2019, up to 11:59 PM. All submissions will go through rounds of scrutiny and the shortlisted contributors will be duly informed.
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here