Call For Papers: Delhi Law Review [Volume 35]
The Delhi Law Review, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi invites scholarly, original, unpublished articles, case comments/notes and book reviews for its upcoming issue Vol. 35 of 2018-2019.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, judges, legal professionals and judicial officers from India and abroad on contemporary cutting-edge legal issues.
Theme: Cutting-edge legal issues
- Articles (8000-1000 words, including footnotes).
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (4000-6000 words, including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1500-3000 words, including footnotes).
- DLR does not accept contributions from students at the Faculty of Law publishes a separate DLR (Student Edition) for students.
- However, high-quality scholarly contributions from doctoral research scholars may be considered for publication in DLR.
How to submit?
- Articles and Case Notes/Legislative Comments must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The DLR will only accept electronic submissions. These may be emailed to email@example.com under the subject heading "DLR Vol.35 Submission".
- Deadline for submission is 15th May 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here