The Dharmashastra National Law University – Student Law Journal (DNLU – SLJ) is an initiative by the Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur. DNLU – SLJ is a peer-reviewed and student-run academic journal which aims to publish high-quality scholarship on law and legal studies spanning all areas including comparative, international and multidisciplinary perspectives. The journal aims to provide a unique forum for all those who are interested in legal studies to present their scholarly contributions.
Any topic of law of contemporary relevance. There are no rigid thematic constraints.
Who can Apply
The Journal invites contributions from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers.
- Long Articles: 5000 to 8000 words (exclusive of footnotes);
- Short Articles: 3000 to 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comment / Legislative Briefs: 1500 to 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Review: 1000 to 2000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students and research scholars. Submissions may be co-authored, by a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes must conform to the ILI Rules of Footnoting. Endnotes are not to be used.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning submission category, title of manuscript, full name of the author (s), position/year of study, Institutional affiliation and contact details of the author(s).
- The body of the manuscript should not contain any personal details of the author, so as to enable anonymity.
- DNLU-SLJ accepts electronic submissions in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format only. Submissions should be sent via email with Subject Title 'Vol. I - DNLU SLJ Submission' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission for Volume I is 15th March 2021. Submissions sent after the deadline shall not be considered for publication.
For any queries, write to email@example.com.
For Brochure, click here
For Website, click here
For more call for papers notifications, click here