The GNLU Centre for Law and Economics (CLE) of the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar is proud to announce the Call for Papers for the third volume of the GNLU Journal of Law and Economics (GJLE).
Who can apply?
· GJLE is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students.
· Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
· However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Legislative Comment and Book Review.
· All submissions must contain an abstract (not more than 500 words) and at most 5 keywords.
· The manuscript should begin with a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
1. Name of Author(s)
2. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
3. Name and Address of Institution
4. Academic Qualifications / Affiliations
For any queries contact:
Prof. (Dr.) Ranita Nagar, Editor-in-Chief, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comVishesh Sharma, Managing Editor, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRaghav Kohli, Managing Editor, Email: email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here