Call For Papers: INBA International Conference On International Law 2019 [25th Apr; New Delhi]
Section for Law Students, Indian National Bar Association, is organizing INBA International Conference on International Law 2019.
Date: 25th April 2019
Venue: Shangri La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi
Theme 1: International Law in Cyberspace
- Data Protection & Privacy in the realm of cyberspace
- Artificial Intelligence and its implications for International Commercial Law
- Cross-border investment in the cyberdomain
- Regulation of Cyberspace by International Law
- Effect of rapidly developing cyberspace on corporate entities
- Evolution of International Commercial Law due to evolving cyberspace
- The conflict between the data subject's rights and powers of online platforms – the right to be forgotten
- Virtual dispute resolution centers
Theme 2: International Human Rights
- Cross-border Human Trafficking
- Racial Prejudice and Death Penalty
- Gendering the Genocide
- Religious Freedom and Equality: Intercultural Encounters
- Are Refugee Rights Human Rights?
- How does human rights law complement international relations at the global level?
- How enforceable are international human rights laws? Perspectives on achievements and challenges still to surmount.
- Non-member states of the United Nations and the protection of international human rights law
- Grey zones in international human rights law
Theme 3: International Humanitarian Law and International Refugees Law
- Migration and Ethnic Relations
- Governance of Internal Displacement
- Female Combatants in warfare
- Evolving nature of Warfare
- Asylum & the rights of refugees
- Access to International Protection: Towards a Gradual Merger between Refugee Law and International Humanitarian Law?
- Evolution of Refugee law in the context of the latest socio-political developments
Theme 4: International Commercial Law
- Resolving cross-border insolvency
- Increasing Access to International Arbitration
- International Economic Sanctions and its implications
- Financial corruption under international commercial law
- Cross-border M&A and international commercial law
- International Commercial Arbitration in Cyberspace
- Single Authors: INR 1,180 (inclusive of applicable GST)
- Two Authors: INR 1,770 (inclusive of applicable GST)
- Best Speaker (per session): Rs. 5,000
- Second-Best Speaker (per session): Rs. 3,000
- Best 10 research papers would be published.
- Last date for registration: 31st March 2019
- Abstract submission: 31stMarch 2019
- Last date for payment (post abstract acceptance): 14th April 2019
- Submission of full-length paper: 14th April 2019
For further details, click here.