The LAW Review: A Journal of Law, Policy and Society is a quarterly publication run and managed by Law for Aid and Welfare (LAW). The submissions for the first quarter of 2019 shall be on contemporary legal and social issues. Additionally, we also welcome submissions on literature, dance, music and films with special reference to social, political or legal aspects.
Theme - Contemporary Legal and Social Issues
• Special Articles
• Case Comments
• Book Reviews
• All submissions are required to be addressed to:
The LAW REVIEW: A Journal of Law, Policy and Society
• Contributions should be emailed to email@example.com.
• All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Institutional Affiliation and the Topic of the paper.
• Co-authored papers should give details about both the authors.
• Contributors are requested to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, daytime phone numbers and email address.
• Last date for submissions: March 10, 2019
• Date of publication: March 31, 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here