Call For Papers: NLIU Law Review,Volume IX Issue I
The NLIU Law Review invites papers for its peer-reviewed law journal Volume IX Issue 1.
· Articles: (5000-10000 words)
· Case Notes: (2000-5000 words)
· Legislative Comment: (1000-3000 words)
· Book Reviews: (1000-3000 words)
- Submission must be accompanied by a covering letter including author's name, email id, contact number and name of the Institution.
- The manuscript itself should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author.
- Submissions must only be in electronic form sent via email. All submissions must be in .docx format.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than two authors.
- Papers must contain an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive of the word limit.
- All submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23:59 hours, 20th July 2019.
For any queries Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here