Call For Papers: RGNUL's CASIHR JHRP [Vol 3, Issues 1 And 2]
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, invites submissions for Volume 3, Issues 1 and 2 of the CASIHR Journal of Human Rights Practice (CASIHR JHRP).
Theme: Authors are free to write on any topic relevant to the field of Human Rights.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles: Word limit of 6,000 words
- Short Articles: Word Limit of 4,000 to 4,500 words
- Case Comments: Word Limit of 1,500 to 2,000 words
- Book Reviews: Word limit of 2,000 to 2,500 words
Deadline for Submission: 20th May, 2019; 11:59 PM
All the submissions must be mailed only to email@example.com with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of Author(s)
- Name and Address of Institution
- Contact Details – Address and Mobile No.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0175-2391383.
For further details, click here.