Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, is inviting submissions for its Volume VII.
- Articles: 5000-7000 words. (These are evaluations of specific contemporary issues and aim at conceptualizing the issues in a unique and unconventional manner. The assessment of contemporary issues shall be appreciated, though not mandatory).
- Case notes/comments: 2000-3000 words. (These are assessments of the aim and legal impact of contemporary judgments and legislations).
- Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words. (Entries submitted under this category may present innovative evaluations of present literature).
- Essays: 4000-5000 words.
Theme: The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue connected with media law and its allied fields of communications, entertainment and technology. The authors are expected to adhere to the prescribed word limit as indicated above.
Submission Deadline and Review:
- The deadline for submission of the manuscript is 22nd January 2020, before 11:59 PM.
- There shall be a rigorous review process comprising 3 stages and spanning 45 days. The authors shall be intimated about the status of their manuscript at every stage.
In case of any queries, contact Siddhant Ahuja (+91 7838706050), Varun Agarwal (+91 8923812630), Ahkam Khan (+91 8957771066), or email@example.com.
For further details, click here.