Call For Papers: Seminar On Affordable Housing At NLU Delhi
National Law University Delhi along with Centre for Tax Laws is organising National Seminar on Affordable Housing: Building Inclusive Society for the 21st Century India to be held on September 14-15, 2019.
- Development and Challenges of Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Property and Regulators
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism in Real Estate Industry
- Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Industry: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Home Loan Industry and Affordable Housing
- Pradhanmantri Shahri Evam Gramin Awas Yozna
- Affordable Housing Fund in National Housing Bank
- Blockchain Technology and Transformation in Real Estate Sector
- Real Estate Developers and Affordable Housing Schemes
- Affordable Housing and Inclusive Society: 21st Century India
- Affordable Housing in Smart Cities
- Sustainable Affordable Housing
The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other themes related to the main theme of the Seminar.
- Well researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics/scholars, researchers, bar & bench, non-state actors and students.
- Only one co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration fees. All research papers shall be scrutinized through blind review of Editorial Board. All papers shall be subjected to anti-plagiarism software 'TURNITIN'. Selected papers may be published in the form of a book with ISBN number.
- The authors/presenters should apply research skills and use appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and not their more than 4000 words (3000–4000 words is appreciable).
- At the top of the abstract and paper, the Author should give Name, E-mail ID, contact number and Name of the Institution.
- The research paper shall be submitted to the organisers of the seminar at firstname.lastname@example.org.Papers received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.
- Teachers/Professionals Rs. 3000/-
- Scholars/Students Rs. 2000/-
- Abstract Submission 30 July 2019
- Approved Abstract Notification 05 August 2019
- Submission of Complete Papers 25 August 2019
- Notification of Approved Papers 05 September 2019
For any queries contact
- Dr. Prem Chand (+91 9278888608, email@example.com)
- Ms. Preeti Lakhera (+91 9871115124, firstname.lastname@example.org)
To Access Brochure click here