IMS Unison University is organising a Two-day National Seminar on Constitutionalism and The Contemporary Challenges to the Modern World to be held on 13th and 14th March 2020.
Who can apply?
• Papers are invited from research scholars, academicians, lawyers and jurists.
• Delegates are requested to send an abstract in not more than 500 words as an attachment in a soft copy in word document with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with; Name of the delegate(s), Designation/Institution Details/Occupation, Address and Email id, Title of the abstract and Abstract.
• Selected abstracts shall be acknowledged. Submission of full-length paper: Paper should be original, relevant and clear.
• Academicians/Organization Representatives (Including Co-Author): Rs. 2000.
• Research Scholars/Students (Including Single Co-Author): Rs. 1200 (Without Accommodation).
• Research Scholars/Students (Including Single Co-Author): Rs. 1800 (With Accommodation).
• Skype presentation: Rs. 1200
• Last date for Abstract Submission: December 30, 2019
• Last Date for Confirmation of Abstract: January 15, 2020
• Last Date of Registration: January 30, 2020
• Submission of Full Paper: February 10, 2020.
To Access Brochure click here