Call For Papers: Two-day National Seminar On Strengthening Legal Provisions For The Enforcement Of Contracts At NLSIU, Bengaluru
NLSIU-CEERA is organizing a Two-Day National Seminar On "Strengthening Legal provisions for the Enforcement of Contracts: Reassessing the Quality and Efficiency of Dispute Resolution of Commercial matters in India" in Connection with a Project Granted By Department Of Justice, Ministry Of Law & Justice, Government Of India.
• Performance of Contractual Obligations Law and Practice
• Remedies and Relief
• Contractual Enforcement
• Commercial Dispute Resolution
Who can apply?
• Lawyers, Academicians, and Law Students
• Industry Professionals, including Contract Managers
• Representatives from Companies and other Institutions
• Representatives of Governing and Regulatory Bodies
• Abstracts of not more than 500 words, for original research papers on the above-mentioned themes, are invited, submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name and designation of the author(s).
• The full-length research papers in the case of short articles should be 3500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes), and around 8000 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of long articles.
• All Abstracts to be sent via e-mail to Mr. Vikas Gahlot at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 5, 2019.
• Abstract Submission: 5th August 2019
• Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 7th August 2019
• Last Date for Registration: 9th August 2019
• Submission of Full-Length Papers: 19th August 2019
• Date of Seminar: 21st and 22nd August 2019
To Access Brochure click here