Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the Virtual Conference on 'Right to Breathe Clean Air: Health and Environment Related SDGs' on 4th and 5th March, 2021. The last date for abstract submission is 25th February, 2021 and that of full paper is March 4, 2021.
The two-day conference is specially designed to discuss and deliberate on various interdisciplinary areas and core issues pertaining to the theme and suggest the way forward. The conference will showcase the Indo-Canadian academic collaboration. All the participants will be awarded an e-certificate of presentation. Quality papers will be considered for publication in SCOPUS Indexed Journals.
The following tracks have been identified for paper presentations (focal areas):
- International law perspectives on the Right to Breathe Clean Air in light of Sustainable Development Goals
- Global Best Practices in tackling air pollution
- Comparative law and policy approaches to the Right to Breathe Clean Air
- Frameworks to establish and enforce a Right to Breathe Clean Air in India
Who can Apply?
Abstracts are invited for the conference from faculty members, researchers, doctoral scholars and students from across all countries.
How to Register?
- Indian Students – Rs.500/-
- Indian Faculty / other professionals – Rs. 1000/
- SLS Pune (SIU) Collaboration partners – NIL / Complimentary
- Other International Delegates – US $ 20
The bank details for Online payment of registration fees through Net banking or Google Pay or other modes of UPI Payments, etc. are as follows:
- Name of the A/c Holder: SS SIU SLS RECEIPT AC
- Name of the Bank: Bank of India
- Branch Address: Karve Road, Pune
- Account No: 050310210000019
- MICR No: 411013011
- IFSC Code: BKID0000503
- Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMB
How to Submit?
All submissions (abstract/ paper) must be made to email@example.com.
Last date of submission of Abstract: February 25, 2021
Communication of acceptance of abstracts: February 28, 2021
Last date for paper submission and registration: March 4, 2021
Last date for payment of registration fee: March 4, 2021
Date of Conference – 4th and 5th March, 2021
For any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration Form, click here
For Brochure, click here