Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur in collaboration with Taxmann Publications is organizing a two-day National Conference on "Calibrating Corporate Governance in New Economy" on 30-31 October 2021. The present conference is intended to provide a platform to discuss and deliberate the theme in detail during the technical sessions followed by the Round Table Discussions being chaired by Partners of reputed firms, academicians, and other key professionals.
- Bring together Academicians, Judges, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, and Students of law & allied disciplines.
- Single platform for deliberation and discussion of emerging trends in Corporate Governance.
- Explore avenues for research and analysis on the expanding domain of corporate governance and management.
- Promote sharing and dissemination of viable ideas to ensure robust and significant output.
- Publish a comprehensive literature of contemporary relevance on the topic.
- Papers are invited on any of the following sub-themes:
- Theories of Corporate Governance for Contemporary Relevance Corporate Governance and Shareholder Activism
- Financial and non-financial reporting Framework & Rules Corporate Social Justice & Role of NCLT/NCLAT
- Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Board and Management's Responsibility Framework
- Corporate Governance in Banks and Financial Institutions Mutual Funds and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Frauds and Investor Protection
- Re-inventing Local Self Government Institutions through Corporate Governance Standards
- Interface of Corporate Governance and Tax Deduction/Avoidance
- Corporate Governance, Competition Law and Business Strategies
These sub-themes are only suggestive and are not exhaustive. Papers that are not covered under the above-mentioned sub-themes yet holding relevance in the thrust area may also be submitted.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited from the Academicians, Judicial Officers, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, Students of law, commerce and management, and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broader sub-themes given above.
The Selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book by Taxmann Publications with ISBN.
One-year free Taxmann Database on Tax & Corporate Laws subscription to the First, Second and Third Best-Paper Awardees.
- Submission of Abstract: September 28, 2021
- Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: September 30, 2021
- Submission of Full Paper along with Registration fee: October 20, 2021
- Date of Conference: 30-31 October 2021
- For Academicians and Professionals: INR 1200 (For Co-authors INR 2000)
- For Research Scholars: INR 700 (For Co-authors INR 1000)
- For Students: INR 500 (For Co-authors INR 700)
Note: Co-authorship up to two co-authors is allowed. In case co-authors are from two different heads mentioned above respective registration fee shall be paid individually. Registration Fee is payable only after the acceptance of Abstract.
Account Holder's Name: Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Account No.: 1188102000000806 IFSC Code: IBKL0001188
MICR Code: 492259503
Branch Name - HNLU Campus Branch, Uparwara, Naya Raipur Account Type - Current A/C
- The abstract of 200 - 300 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s indicating his/her email ID, contact number, designation, and official address.
- The word limit for full paper along with abstract is 3000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes) submitted in MS Word Format.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with 1.5-line spacing.
- Plagiarized papers shall be summarily rejected by the committee.
- For references and bibliography, author(s) are required to follow the
- Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- Abstract of the paper should reach the Secretary of the Conference on or before September 28, 2021 through the following link/QR Code:
Full paper along with the abstract and registration fee must reach on or before October 20, 2021 through the following link/QR code:
For more details, Click here
Prof. (Dr.) Yogendra Kumar Srivastava
Chairperson, Outreach & Regulatory Affairs (External)
Dr. Dipak Das, Associate Professor
Dr. Yamala Papa Rao, Associate Professor
Dr. Vipan Kumar, Associate Professor Dr. Ankit Awasthi, Assistant Professor
Dr. Anindhya Tiwari, Assistant Professor Dr. Ankit Singh, Assistant Professor
Siddharth Agarwal Subodh Asthana Madhur Bhatt
For further queries and additional information, please contact:
Dr. Ankit Awasthi (Secretary) Email id: [email protected]
Telephone No.: 7587017822 / 7355235075