Journal of Legal Studies and Research [JLSR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 5 Issue 1, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
• Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
• Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
• All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
• Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
• Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
• All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
• Submission should also mandatorily include the author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
• Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
• The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on January 31, 2019
• Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
• Please check the complete Peer Review Policy and Article Withdrawal Policy before submission.
• The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
• The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
Publication Fees - [To Be Paid After The Paper Is Accepted For Publication]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
Website – www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
Submission Guidelines -
For Submitting Article
To Access Brochure click here