Call For Papers: MNLU's Seminar On Women In 21st Century Issues And Challenges
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU-A) is organising National Seminar on Women in 21st Century Issues and Challenges to be held on 6th April 2019.
Topic: Women in 21 Century: Issues and Challenges.
- Women's leadership and political participation.
- Equality, poverty eradication and inclusive economic growth.
- Violence against Women.
- Education: opportunities at the local, regional and global level.
- Women and Legal Rights.
- Women's sexuality and reproductive rights.
- Women's Rights In 21st Century.
- Women in the development of science and technology.
- Women's rights and religious institutions.
Who can apply?
- Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Corporate Professionals, Women Activists, Policy Makers, Administrators, Students.
- For Academicians and others (Single Author): INR 1000.
- For Academicians and others (Co-Author): INR 1200.
- For Research Scholars (Single Author): INR 800.
- For Research Scholars (Co-Author): INR 1000.
- For Students (Single Author): INR 500.
- For Students (Co-Author): INR 800.
- The filled in Registration Form along with the payment Receipt of the Registration fees and the Abstract/Paper should be sent to email@example.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 20 March 2019.
- Review, Selection and Intimation: 23 March 2019.
- Last Date for Registration: 25 March 2019.
- Date of Seminar: 6 April 2019.
For any queries contact
- Faculty Convener: Deeksha Ingle- Asst.Professor(History), +919049549019.
- Faculty Co-Convener: K.Vinay Kumar- Faculty of Political Science, +916303210863.
- Student Convener: Sumit Dwivedi, +91 8318780350.
- Student Co-Convener: Rugveda Satbhai, +91 8390122496.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration form click here
To Access Payment Portal click here