National Seminar On Reforms In Legal Education And Research: Challenges & Remedies (13-14 April, 2019)
National Seminar on Reforms in Legal Education and Research: Challenges & Remedies Organised by National Academy for Law Teachers, NLUD Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, NLUD & The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Who can apply?
Research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, law firms, teachers, and NGOs/civil societies are invited.
- One co-author is permitted.
- Research papers, for inclusion in the conference proceedings, shall be subject to the approval of the Programme Committee.
- All research papers will be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
- Selected research papers may be published in the form of a special book with ISBN Number after the completion of the Seminar.
- The author of the published article would receive a copy of the publication free of cost.
- The research paper should be submitted to the Convener of the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An abstract of a minimum of 500 words should be submitted first.
- Registration without accommodation Teachers/ Professionals/Students: Rs. 2000
- Registration with shared accommodation: Teachers/Professionals/Students: Rs. 3000
- Abstract Submission: (500 words) 20th Feb 2019
- Approved Abstract notification: 25th Feb 2019
- Submission of complete papers: 15th March 2019
- Approved Papers Notification for the participation in the programme: 20th March 2019
To Access Brochure click here