NLUO Invites Blogs On ''The Lost Dignity Of The Needy: A Possible Human Rights Violation?''
LIVELAW NEWS NETWORK
13 Sep 2023 7:15 PM GMT
The Legal Services Committee of the National Law University Odisha invites blogs on the Theme:
THEME: THE LOST DIGNITY OF THE NEEDY: A POSSIBLE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION?
The given theme must be analyzed in the light of the following group(s) of people:
- Engaged in Human Scavenging.
- Engaged in Adult Porn Industry/ Sex Workers.
- Discriminated on Sexual Orientation of
- Discriminated on Ethnic Minority.
- Who have survived Rape/Acid Attacks.
The authors must analyze the role of legal aid in alleviating the concerns of the above groups of people.
*The given topics are suggestive and are not exhaustive.
For submission guidelines, click here
Kinldy mail to: email@example.com
For more info visit: www.nluolsc.com