Call For Papers: The Indian Journal Of Law And Public Policy [Vol V, Issue II]
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP), a student-reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication, has invited submissions for its Volume V, Issue II.
- Impact of International Law on Indian policy making
- Indian judiciary and transformative constitutionalism
- Artificial intelligence and constitutional-human rights safeguards
- Any other contemporary discourses of law and public policy
- Articles: 8,000-10,000 words
- Short Articles: 5,000-8,000 words
- Case Commentaries: 3,000-5,000 words
- Book Review: 3,000-5,000 words
The aforementioned word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Deadline for Submission: 10th March, 2019The official notification can be accessed here.