4th Uthan Youth Parliament [2nd-3rd Nov; New Delhi]
Unnati: The Knowledge Hub for Civil Aspirants, is organizing the fourth edition of the Uthan Youth Parliament.
Dates: 2nd-3rd November, 2019
Venue: Delhi University
The following committees and agendas have been simulated in the fourth edition:
- Lok Sabha: Deliberation on the Special Autonomy given to Jammu and Kashmir with special emphasis on Article 370, Article 35A, AFSPA, etc.
- AIPPM: Enforcement of Food Security Bill.
- India 2030: Reunification of India and Pakistan.
- Citizen Dialogue Forum: Formation of National Commission for Men with special emphasis on Men's Rights.
- All-India Students Body Meet: Formation of Students Right Act with special emphasis on Delay of Results, Compulsory Attendance, Issuance of civil charges instead of criminal charges for students.
- Stakeholders' Meet: Leakages in Indian Education System with special emphasis on Paper Leaks.
- Rajya Sabha: Reconsideration over the perks and powers given to the parliamentarians with special emphasis on limiting the number of terms.
- National Press: includes photographers, videographers, editors, reporters and caricatures
For individual delegate registration, click here.
For institute delegation registration, click here.
For organizing committee registration, click here.