The National Integration and Research and Development Cell, Asian Law College (ALC) is organizing Les Liberates, an Online National Essay Writing Competition.
Last Date for Submission: 10th September 2020
- First Prize: Rs.3,000 + Certiﬁcate of Merit
- Second Prize: Rs. 2,000 + Certiﬁcate of Merit
- Third Prize: Rs.1,500 + Certiﬁcate of Merit
- An e-certiﬁcate will be awarded to every participant.
Registration Fee: Rs. 350
- A Critical Analysis of National Integration, Law & Society in India.
- Justice Delayed is Justice Denied: An Indian Scenario
- Socio-Legal Implications of COVID-19.
- E-Learning: Impact and Strategies for the Education Sector in India.
- India's National Security: Internal & External Threats.
- E-Governance and Accountability.
- Self-Reliant India (Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan).
- Abrogation of Article 370 & 35A of Constitution.
- Digital India: A Critical Review.
- National Education Policy, 2020: Equitable and Inclusive Education
To register, click here.
For further details, click here.