Amity Mock Parliament To Be Held From 27th To 28th Feb
Amity Law School Noida will hold Amity Mock Parliament 2019 on 27th and 28th February.
Venue: Amity University, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Joint Session of Parliament- Deliberation on the Citizenship Laws of India with specific emphasis on the Citizen Amendment Bill 2016 and NRC.
- National Commission for Women- Deliberation on the prohibition of Commercial Surrogacy with respect to Women and LGBT Community.
- Princely States Meet- Integration of India
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on Agriculture- Deliberation on Agricultural policies and its impact on farmers with special emphasis on Minimum Support Pricing (MSP) and Financial Assistance.
- Hindustan Press- Journalists, Photographers, & Caricaturists.
- Registration Fee (Without Accommodation): Rs.1,200
- Registration Fee (With Accommodation): Rs. 2,000
To register, click here.
The brochure can be accessed here.