Society for the Advancement of Animal & Environmental Welfare, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack is organizing the 1st NLUO National Essay Writing Competition on Animal and Environmental Law and Policy, 2019.
This essay competition aims to act as an opportunity for students, academicians and professionals to nurture their research and writing skills in the field of Animal and Environmental Law and Policy.
· Role of Law and Policy in Co-existence of the Human and Non-Human Animals in the Complex Urban Ecosystem
· The Impact of Climate Change vis-a-vis Wildfires on Animals and Environment: Sustainable Solutions through Effective Laws and Policies
The participants are advised to restrict their essays to the above-given themes.
· Last Date of Registration: 20th October 2019 (11:59 PM).
· Last date of Submission: 15th November 2019 (11:59 PM).
· Date of Declaration of Results: 20th January 2020.
For further details, click here.