The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws of National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), in collaboration with Trilegal, is organizing the 5th NLIU-Trilegal Summit on Corporate and Commercial Laws on 31st of August, 2019.
The present edition aims to initiate a dialogue on the key issues arising in the corporate world and contribute to the growth of knowledge and research in the field of commercial laws, whilst increasing the awareness and aptitude of students in these fields.
Eligibility: Authors must be pursuing their LL.B. (Hons.) / LL.B. / LL.M. from any recognized university for the academic year of 2019-2020, to be eligible to participate in the Summit.
1. Mergers & Acquisitions
2. Foreign Investment (Private Equity/Venture Capital and Debt Instruments)
3. Recent updates on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and emerging trends
4. Capital Markets
5. Contemporary Issues
· The Summit shall witness fifteen paper presentations (including essays and articles).
· The fifteen selected manuscripts shall be published in a commemorative book (with an ISBN/ISSN number).
· The top three presentations will be conferred with rewards.
· Additionally, the Summit will include a counselling session which will be conducted by partners from Trilegal.
Registration and Submission Deadline: 21st July, 2019 (11:59 PM).
E-mails for submission and any other clarifications should be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.