School of Law, IMS Unison University is organizing its paramount event, 1st Edition of National Mediation Competition 2020 to be held on January 28th-29th, 2020.
Who can apply?
• The Competition is open for students pursuing a three/ five-year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulfilment of the registration formalities.
• Each team shall consist of a maximum of two members – one playing the role of a Mediator and the other of an Advocate (Counsel). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
• Maximum 2 teams from a University/ College can participate in the competition. The registration is on a first come first serve basis. The registration shall be open for the first 12 teams, followed by which the registration shall be closed. In case any team backs out, the 13th team to register shall be taken into account.
• Registration Fee is Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Five Hundred Only) (inclusive of GST) for each participating team.
• Each team is required to send the scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS details to email@example.com by 12th January 2020.
• The subject of the mail should be "Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 1st NATIONAL MEDIATION COMPETITION, 2020"
• Last Date for Provisional Registration: December 31st 2019
• Last date for Registration by Soft Copy of Registration Form along with Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS: January 12th, 2020
• Last Date for Registration by Hard Copy of Registration Form along with Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS: January 20th, 2020
To Access Brochure click here