National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition At MVGU, Jaipur
Jaipur School of Law is organizing for the First Time, first in India the National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition-2020 to be held form 8th - 10th February 2020 at their University.
Who can apply?
- The members of the team should be undergraduate law students pursuing 5 Years Law Course/ 3 Year Law Course.
- One Team from one Law College/Institute/University will be eligible to participate in the competition.
- The members of each team shall be comprised of Five Members consisting of two Mooters, one Researcher and two Students as Witness (should be prepared for both sides).
- The Registration fee for the competition shall be Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) per team including dormitory accommodation (No individual or separate room will be provided).
- The team must register on or before 15th January 2020, by sending hard copy of the registration form and registration fees.
- The memorials must be reached at the University's Office address latest by 15th January 2020.
- Last Date of Registration: Online 31st December 2019 and Hardcopy 15th January 2020
- Submission of Memorials: 15th January 2020
- Date of Competition: 8th - 10th February 2020
- Prize Distribution: 10th February 2020
To Access Brochure click here