The CADR is collaborating with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, headquartered in Chennai, India to organize an International Arbitral Award Writing Competition.
Who can apply?
· Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their BA LL.B./LLM/PhD/M.Phil or any other Undergraduate or master's courses (other than Law) in any university across the World.
· If any Student of the RGNUL is positioned among-st the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
· The participants have to submit their Awards on or before 15th November 2019 by emailing it to [email protected]
· The subject should read: "Submission of Entry - Name of the Author(s)".
· The attachment should be titled "Award - Name of the Author(s)".
· There is no registration fee.
· To Access registration page click here
To Access Competition Rules click here
To Access Draft Award click here
To Access Competition Problem click here