Not just a test, it's a step closer to achieving your Judiciary dreams!
Compete with UJST — India's largest online scholarship test for Judiciary curated for your success by Top Educators. This is your chance to win exciting Prizes and Scholarships worth ₹40 L. A Free Live Test that will determine your progress and help you improve your chances of cracking Judiciary Exams. Track your performance with an All India Rank and competitive stats. Get to know your strengths with detailed performance analysis and more. Enroll for the Free Test here.
The Scholarship Test for Judiciary Exams will be held pan-India on July 18, 2021, at 11 AM. Crack 50 questions in 60 minutes and stand a chance to win prizes and scholarships!
Open for all between 21-35 age currently pursuing/graduated Law Degree
Don't miss the chance to crack UJST and win exciting prizes and scholarships. Also get once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get mentored by Anil Khanna, founder of Anil Khanna Academy of Law who has mentored over 300+ aspirants to become judicial officers and is a renowned Educator for Judiciary.
Rank 1 (Player of the Match)
- MacBook Air and 100% Scholarship for the 1-year Unacademy Judiciary PCS(J) Subscription
Rank 2-5 (Challengers)
- Apple iPhone 11 and 100% Scholarship for the 1-year Unacademy Judiciary PCS(J) Subscription
Rank 6-10 (Combatants)
- Apple Airpods and 75% Scholarship for the 1-year and above Unacademy Judiciary PCS(J) Subscription
Rank 11-20 (Superchargers)
- Amazon Echo Dot and 50% Scholarship for the 1-year and above Unacademy Judiciary PCS(J) Subscription
Rank 21-200 (Rising Stars)
- 25% Scholarship for the 1-year and above Unacademy Judiciary PCS(J) Subscription
Top 10 Rankers get a chance to be mentored by Anil Khanna on clearing the Mains Exam of any State's Judiciary Exam within 1 year.
The syllabus you cover:
Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Evidence Act, Hindu Law, Muslim Law, Contract Act, Specific Relief Act, Sales of Goods Act, Partnership Act, Transfer of Property Act
Who will assess the candidates?
Automatic assessment through leaderboard ranking which is based on correct answers and time taken by the candidate to complete the test.
Compete. Win. Crack it.
Prizes and Scholarships worth ₹40 L await you