Unitedworld School Of Law's 1st National Client Counseling Competition [19th-20th Apr]
Unitedworld School of Law is organizing its 1st National Client Counseling Competition on 19th and 20th April, 2019.
Venue: Karnavati University 907/A, Uvarsad, Dist. Gandhinagar - 382422
- The Competition is open for students pursuing the three or ﬁve-year LL.B. course.
- There can be a maximum of 2 Teams from one university/college.
Team Composition: Each team shall consist of maximum of two members (one Senior Advocate and one Junior Advocate).
Last date of Registration and Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS Details & Travel Plan: April 6, 2019
Last date of Receipt of hard copies of registration forms, Demand Draft/ NEFT/IMPS Details& Travel Plan: April 12, 2019
- Best Team: Winner's Trophy and award of Rs. 25,000
- Runners up: Trophy and award of Rs. 15,000
- Best Counselor: Trophy and award of Rs. 5,000
- Best Client: Trophy and award of Rs. 250
For brochure and registration form, click here.