2nd Edition Of The Hague India Cyber Security Summer School, NALSAR
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad and Hyderabad Security Cluster (HSC), are organizing the 2nd Edition of the Hague India Cyber Security Summer School from 3rd – 7th June 2019, in collaboration with The Hague Security Delta (HSD), which is the largest security cluster in Europe.
Who can apply?
- Programmers / Professors / Faculty & Technical Staff of Engineering Colleges
- Advocates/Legal Professionals / Law students
- Police Offices / Defense Scientists / Officers of Forensic Labs.
- Professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response
- For Professional & Academic Participants ₹11,000/- per participant. Fee includes course material, Lunch, Tea / Coffee, and Snacks during the actual days of the training programs.
- To register online click here
To Access Official Notification click here