Contract drafting is the most important skill in the legal industry. The legal industry faces a lot of time-sensitive contracts that need to be drafted. However, not all contract drafting jobs are the same and it's important that you understand how contracts are drafted in different roles.
Contract drafting and negotiating has become an irreplaceable skill that lawyers need to master. Whether you want to work as a litigating lawyer, corporate lawyer, in-house counsel, or in any other field of law, you should be able to clearly draft and negotiate your agreements.
Bettering Results (BR) Contract Drafting course has been in huge demand since its 1st launch.
In the last batches, we have had participants from Hindalco Industries Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, AZB & Partners, Khaitan & Co., Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., Cashfree Payments, SirionLabs etc. & many law schools in the country.
We have launched the next batch of our 6-week Contract Drafting & Negotiation Course starting 8 October 2022.
This course covers everything from the basics of contract, pre-contractual instruments, drafting of more than 15 agreements, negotiation techniques, contract review, breach of contract & much more.
TOP MENTORS FOR THIS COURSE:
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Basics of contract, essential elements of a contract & Important differences.
Drafting of pre-contractual Instruments like term sheet, letter of intent etc.
Module 3 & 4:
Drafting of various important clauses in a contract:
- Parties Clause (individual, company, sole proprietorship etc)
- Definitions & Interpretation Clause
- Reps and warranties
- Condition precedent or subsequent
- Term, termination, renewal and survival clauses
- Assignment and change of control clauses
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure clause
- Indemnification clause
- Force majeure clause
- Non-compete clause
- Contract Breach and Execution
- Other boilerplate clauses
- Annexure & Schedules
- Signature pages
- Any other important clause required
Module 5 To 10:
Drafting of various important contracts/agreements:
- Sale & Lease deed
- Loan Agreement
- Partnership deed
- Leave and License agreement
- Employment Contract
- Non-disclosure Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Mortgage Deed
- Power of Attorney
- Post contractual agreements (including amendment agreement or novation agreement or supplementary agreement)
- Support and Maintenance Services Agreement
- IT Support Agreement
- Cloud Computing Services Agreement
- Software development agreement
- Contract manufacturing agreement.
- Supply Agreement
Basics of Negotiation including common negotiation techniques.
Breach of the contract and the remedies available including specific performance.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE:
1. WEEKEND ONLY SESSION.
2. Live & Interactive sessions with the instructors
3. Q & A round with the instructors
4. Recording accessible for 1 year
5. Templates of important agreements provided
6. Real world assignments and feedbacks by experts
4-5 Hours a weekend
REGISTRATION LINK: https://betteringresults.in/
WEBSITE LINK: https://betteringresults.in
LINKEDIN PAGE LINK:
Interested people may also reach us at the contact details set out below:
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +917252919181
Applications are open for law students and legal practitioners, and anybody interested in learning about Contract Drafting & Negotiation in India and across the world.
Deadline for Registration: September 27, 2022