17 Jun 2022 5:53 AM GMT
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) is one of the most significant economic reforms implemented by the Indian government in recent years. The Code establishes a time-bound process for insolvency resolution as well as a method for maximizing asset value. The Code has opened new career avenues for law students, lawyers, CA, CS etc. Bettering Results (BR) is here to help...
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) is one of the most significant economic reforms implemented by the Indian government in recent years. The Code establishes a time-bound process for insolvency resolution as well as a method for maximizing asset value.
The Code has opened new career avenues for law students, lawyers, CA, CS etc.
Bettering Results (BR) is here to help you gain detailed knowledge and understanding from both theoretical and practical standpoints with the help of Top IBC Lawyers and leading insolvency professionals.
Through this Certificate Course & Mentorship Program on "Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016" starting from July 2, 2022, we intend to provide the participants with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge on various aspects of insolvency laws, concept and procedure of the insolvency resolution process, historical backdrop and emphasis on the basic concepts, committee of creditors, resolution plan, etc.
The best part is that there will be career guidance sessions to help you draw your roadmap to making a successful career in IBC.
TOP MENTORS FOR THIS COURSE:
1. Ms. Misha, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
2. Mr. Saurav Panda, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
3. Mr. Bishwajit Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
4. Dr. Savan Godiawala, Partner & Insolvency Professional, Deloitte
5. Mr. Sandeep Bajaj, Managing Partner, PSL Advocates & Solicitors
6. Mr. Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court
7. Mr. Akaant Mittal, Advocate
1. History behind enactment of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 & BLRC.
2. Introduction to the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
3. Drafting of applications filed for initiation of CIRP under Section 7, 9 or 10.
4. Admission order and moratorium in detail.
5. Role of Resolution Professional in the CIRP
5. Verification of claims filed by various creditors.
6. Drafting of Resolution Plan
7. Implementation of the resolution plan and satisfaction of conditions precedent.
8. Valuation of the corporate debtor
9. Prepacks under IBC
10. Cross border insolvency under IBC
11. Personal guarantors treatment under IBC
12. Career guidance sessions
1. WEEKEND ONLY SESSIONS
2. Live & Interactive sessions with the Mentors
3. Q&A round with the Mentors
4. Recording accessible for 1 year
5. Practical assignments & feedbacks by experts
6. Certificate on completion
7. INTERNSHIP RECOMMENDATION TO TOP PERFORMERS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MENTORS
4-5 Hours a weekend
LINKEDIN PAGE LINK:
Interested people may also reach us at the contact
details set out below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact number: +917252919181
Applications are open for law students, legal practitioners, insolvency professionals, CA, CS, and anybody interested in learning about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 in India and across the world.
Deadline for Registration: June 27, 2022