Co-Draft's Finishing School Course: Legal Drafting [9th Sept-14th Oct]
5 Sep 2020 1:18 PM GMT
Co-Draft is organizing a finishing school course on Legal Drafting.
Duration: 9th September – 14th October 2020
Schedule: Classes will be organized on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Objectives: The course is carefully crafted to meet the demands of the legal profession and the corporate sector for well-drafted documents. Capsulated modules are designed to make the learning comprehensive. The learning process takes place through real-life scenarios and examples, for the participants to relate easily. The course is completely based on a practical approach.
· Module I: Legal Notices, Reply Notices & Common Affidavits (10 documents)
· Module II - Pleadings, Conveyance Deeds, Petitions & Affidavits (20 documents)
· Module 1: INR 2500
· Full Course (Module 1+2): INR 7500
· Case study from real life scenario is given to students, law relating to the case study and the court procedures are explained, guidelines and step by step procedure in drafting the document is discussed in the session, the participants are expected to prepare the document using the guidelines and mail it to the mentor, the corrected version will be returned to the participant with changes and comments. This exercise will enable the students to draft the documents independently and to deal with similar cases in the future. This correction exercise will be done for legal notices, reply notices, plaint and written statements.
· The course has a specific emphasis on precision drafting and the ability to spot "red flags" in legal writing. It focuses on language as a foundation, for any documentation. The participants are subjected to a systematic method of drafting legal documents that is easy to remember and implement in practice.
A certificate of completion is provided on completion of the course.
Platform: Classes will be conducted on Zoom and client counseling sessions will be conducted through breakout rooms.
To register, click here.